This is your neighbourhood action response plan to connecting you with community and growing your very own organic veggie garden.
YOUR GENEROSITY WILL HAVE AN IMPACT
The Food 4 Thought Garden Matching Initiative, workshops and events are focused on connecting people to the wonderful world of producing organic food in an urban front or backyard setting and having a direct experience with nature. Donor contributions help us inspire people to take action in the following areas:
CONNECTING COMMUNITY – BUILDING NEW GARDENING SKILLS – GROWING ORGANIC FOOD – LAND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT – GRATITUDE AND KINDNESS TOWARD OTHERS.
Our Environment Needs You. It’s all about banding together, creating committed and fun teamwork, and together we can make a real difference in our day-to-day lived experience. Your generous gift will help us demonstrate and motivate others to join our movement for a more connected, creative, healthier and empowered way to live into tomorrow.
CHOOSE AN AMOUNT
Our popular giving levels include:
- Urban Garden Reclaimers ($200)
- Friends of the Food 4 Thought Frontier ($150)
- Garden Veggie Connectors ($90)
- Gardens 4 Food 4 Thought ($50)
- Garden Advocates ($35), or choose your own amount.
MAKE A DONATION
- To make a secure online donation with your credit card, please fill out the form below.
- If you prefer the popular convenience of automatic monthly giving please email us at: email@example.com to make this request.
- To give by cheque, please mail your donation to Food 4 Thought Garden Matching Initiative – P.O.Box 74629, Kitsilano, BC, V6K 2G0
Food 4 Thought donates thousands of plants and seeds to not only community members but to schools who are also committed to our same vision.
If you love what we are up to and believe in the expansion, awareness and the education of learning a new foundational skill toward self sustaining food systems then please consider supporting our community work, it also helps us support the people helping us develop and grow this community and site!
We would love your support to help us share our vision to the wider world so that we can bring together more members of a community and bring essential knowledge and provide hands on gardening experience of growing an organic veggie garden to those who are ready to learn how. Our goal is to bring together groups of people who can mutually benefit from building strong community bonds, supporting and rejuvenating the environment, and learning to grow their own food sources for a lifetime of healthful living.